Technical papers (8 pages including references): Accepted papers will be presented at the conference in oral or poster formats. All accepted papers are published in Lecture Notes in Computer Science by Springer. The proceedings will be open access.
Submission deadline: 12-12-2021
Notification of acceptance: 12-02-2022
Full-paper camera-ready deadline: 05-03-2022
All deadlines are 11:59 pm CET (UTC+1)
Submission Instructions for Full Papers – Submission Closed
Authors must submit their papers by Dec 12, 11:59 pm CET (UTC+1) through the OCS system at https://ocs.springer.com/ocs/en/home/Eurohaptics2022. The OCS system is currently closed for submissions.
Full papers must closely follow the formatting guidelines and templates. They must not exceed 8 pages (including references). Submissions that do not use the right template or number of pages will be desk rejected.
To submit a full paper, the authors need to have an account in the OCS system. If you do not have an account, the authors must first create an account and activate it using their email. On the submission form, the authors must enter the following information:
- Keywords: Enter a comma-separated list of descriptive keywords for your paper
- Label: Select one of the “Oral presentation preferred”, “Poster presentation preferred”, or “Oral or poster presentation” options. Note that this selection will not impact the review of your paper. We will only take the author preferences into account when we prepare the conference program. We do not guarantee that you will be offered your preferred presentation format but we will try to honor it.
- Sessions: You should select 1-3 boxes from this list. Your selection helps us ensure that your paper is assigned to the right reviewers. It will also help us with developing the conference program after acceptance decisions are made.
- Abstract (max 250 words)
- List of authors: Add information about all the authors of your paper in the order that they appear in the paper
- Paper document (PDF): upload your paper in pdf format. Make sure that you use the right templates. Papers that do not follow the formatting instructions may be desk rejected. Full papers should not be longer than 8 pages (including references).
- Format and length: Please make sure to strictly stick to the templates provided and respect the maximum length of eight pages including references. If you do not respect this, we will reject your paper at the start of the review process.
For questions or issues with the submission, please get in contact with the chairs using the chat functions inside the OCS system or – preferably – join our conference’s Mattermost server and post your question in the Submission Channel at https://eurohaptics.ha.tuhh.de/ehc-staff/channels/ehc2022-conference_submissions.
Note: Detailed information about the submission and proceeding formats can be found on this page.
We are looking forward to guiding you through the process!
Technical papers go through a rigorous review process. Each submission is reviewed by at least two experts in the field and receives a metareview from an associate editor. Authors of the accepted papers are expected to use these reviews to improve their submissions and resubmit them by the camera-ready deadline.
Contingent on COVID-19 developments, EuroHaptics 2022 will be organized as an in-person event. At least one author of an accepted technical paper is expected to register for the conference under the regular academic or regular categories and to be present in person to present their work. Presentation of the technical papers at the conference will be in oral or poster formats.
The authors should have received an email, on April 9th-10th, indicating the presentation format for their full papers. To find more details about the presentation format, please refer to the Presentation Instructions.